Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Honey, you’re awesome!

Missy's in Wabash, IN this week for work and I've been taking care of all 3 kids by myself and I just wanted to write a quick note about how neat this experience has been for me for many reasons. I've really enjoyed spending so much time with the kids and learning how to take care of them. I help as much as I can around the house, but doing EVERYTHING by myself with no one here to tell me how to do it and to show me where things are, has been a fun challenge! I have also enjoyed the new-found level of respect I have for everything Missy does. I really, truly don't ever take her for granted and I tell her as often as I can how much I appreciate everything she does, but NOW I REALLY KNOW! Thank you honey! You are the backbone, heartbeat, and lifeblood of our family and we all, really appreciate you and everything you do.

NOW HURRY HOME!!!

No comments: