Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Proof that a Father should not be taking care of 3 kids by himself!!!

I dropped the kids off at Marlena's house this morning then headed to work at Atlas (by the airport). I had made it almost the whole way to work, but got stopped by the light at 41 and Lynch. Suddenly I noticed in my rear-view mirror that the motorcycle behind me was getting closer and closer to my back bumper. Then he rolled up beside me and came right up to my window and made a motion for me to roll down the window. So I did and he said, "Hey buddy, did you know you have a little pink umbrella stuck under your truck???" I had no idea what he was talking about so I pulled over into Whirlpool's parking lot and looked under the truck and sure enough, there was Ally's pink umbrella wedged under the driveshaft and dragging on the ground! I guess I backed over it this morning and dragged it all the way to
work!

No comments: