Monday, July 14, 2008

Mommy’s out of town all week… :(((

Missy left for training in Wabash Indiana last night and the kids and I already really miss her… We had a good night last night but during dinner, Jack asked how many days until Mommy gets home. I told him 4 days and then started talking to Ally. I looked back at him a few seconds later and he had his head in his hands… I said, "What's wrong buddy?" and he looked up with tears in his eyes and said, "I really missy Mommy and want her to come back home". Poor guy… The girls each said they wanted their Mommy too and kept asking when she's going to be home. Unfortunately, I went on our guy's golf trip to Brown County this past weekend and was gone from Fri. morning to Sunday afternoon about 1:00pm. We had to take Missy to Jaci's house at 3:30 so I barely got to talk to her before she left. This has definitely been one of the hardest couple of months in our history as a family with all the traveling and events we've had going on. I sure miss her too and can't wait for things to calm down.

No comments: