Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Lots of cool stuff to look forward to...

We've got lots of fun things planned this summer and I wanted to capture them before it was too late:

  • This weekend, Missy and Amanda are taking Chris and me SOMEWHERE for our anniversary. They won't tell us where we're going nor what we're doing and it's driving us crazy! All we know is that we're riding together and that our rooms are nearby. I have a pretty good feeling we're going to either Nashville or Bloomington because Missy didn't say "no" to either of those when I asked her about it. One thing Chris and I have realized during all of this is that girls and guys definitely have different goals when they plan an anniversary getaway like this! :)
  • We just bought tickets to the Wiggles concert in Evansville in August! Jack will absolutely love it and we're trying to decide if we want to take the girls too. Missy didn't buy any tickets for them because they were like $40 each, so we're trying to figure out a way to get them in there for free (or at least very cheap). The free age cutoff is 12 months and the girls will be 23 months by then, but I think they'll look small enough and/or they're not going to give them a walking/talking test to prove how old they are. Our other option is to buy 2 cheap $18 tickets for them and let them sit on our laps... We'll see, I guess!
  • We're going camping at KY Lake next weekend for Memorial Day and I can't wait!!! We still haven't been camping yet this year, so we're itching to get out there. We've had plans on 2 different weekends, but cancelled them because of rain. I hope I can talk Missy and Amanda into letting us rent a boat while we're there, because I'm dying to get out on the water! Missy's not as excited about camping this year because the girls are so mobile and we just don't have enough room for all 5 of us in that little pop-up. Hopefully we can find a way to get a bigger camper by next year.
  • I'm sure there's much more we have going on, but that's all I can think of right now. Missy will add the rest in another post!

No comments: