Monday, April 21, 2008

An email from Mrs. Wheatley

Today, while unloading our flowers, I noticed that Mrs. Virden pulled a hanging plant aside and Mrs. Wheatley had a fern. So, I told Kairon that I wanted to buy each one for them for all they do! Here's an email from Mrs. Wheatley!

**************************************************

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:09 PM, David & Sherri Wheatley wrote:
Missy & Jack,

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I just hung my ferns and they look awesome. I hung the fern you & Jack gave me on my back porch (that was very bare) and it just made the whole room...everytime I walk out there I will think of my Jumping Jack Patterson! I will miss him...he has been a blast this year and the class would NOT have been the same without him!!

Sincerely,
Sherri Wheatley

**************************************************

My reply:
We are so happy you love the fern! Luckily the girls will be around next year but I can't imagine Jack going anyplace else. It still breaks my heart and graduation is going to be so hard! I know I've said it before but Jack is a music kid and I love it that you encourage that and allow him to
blossom. He's a very lucky boy!

Thanks again for all you do!!
Missy and Jack

No comments: