Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Abby and Ally started at Totten Hall

8/18/08 – TH Registration for girls – I had to work at the registration so Jeff stayed home this morning and brought them up to visit with Mrs. Hayes. They were VERY excited. We went over and they made themselves right at home. They’ve been going to TH as siblings for 2 yrs so it was no big deal!!

8/19/08 – Today was another big day. We had to take the girls to school and drop them off! We did the normal pictures out on the front porch with their cute little backpacks. They looked so big! I cannot believe they are going to TH. I remember carrying them both around there while in their car seat carriers thinking this would never end! They went right in and started playing. I kind of hung around for a minute and they just said “Bye Mom!”. It was so much easier than Jack’s first day!! I was happy but sad at the same time. I cried a little when I called Mom to tell her how they did. I just can’t keep up with time and feel like it’s slipping away!!!

No comments: