Monday, May 2, 2011

4/23/11 - Ally finally decides to run away!

It's a rainy Saturday morning and everyone is stuck inside. As I was getting out of the shower, I heard noises in Abby and Ally's room. When I went in there, Ally had her rolling Barbie case and was filling it with clothes. I asked her what she was doing. She said Jack and Abby were being mean to her and she was leaving. She had packed every dress she owned so I told her to wait until I got ready and then I'd help her pack. I explained to her that she'd be sleeping on the streets so she couldn't take dresses and would need warm, old clothes. I told her to make sure her blanket stayed off the ground, etc. After we packed her clothes, she got a ziploc bag of leftover waffles out of the fridge and was ready to head out. Jeff asked her to stay and I told her we'd miss her. As I headed to the door to open it for her, out of nowhere, Jack starts going hysterical...crying and begging me not to let her leave. He was so upset! She goes on out and turns around and waves. She gets to Mike's house next door and Jack's screaming and chasing her and begging her not to go. After much negotiation, he talked her into living on the driveway and just coming inside to color Easter Eggs and make the Bunny Cake. She came back in and it started storming. She decided she would live in the garage but that soon went out the window. It definitely didn't go ask expected. I never thought Jack would even care! He was so sweet to her that day!!! BTW, later I emptied her Barbie case. She had a stuffed cat, pencil, paper, bubble gum, diapers and a poster of Troy and Gabriella from her room!!!


































No comments: