Monday, January 29, 2007

Odds and Ends

Both girls are saying "Uh oh" when they drop something.
Abby is getting 2 more bottom teeth.
Abby climbed on the Thomas Table by herself last night.
Ally pooped in the tub last night!
Abby starting opening doors today - the doors with the long, sideways handles!
Jack had a great day at school and earned a star.

I spent the weekend in Leavenworth, IN scrapbooking and got 40 pages done...July 4th-Sept 16th! While I was gone, Jeff kept the kids which he thoroughly enjoyed...NOT! Jeff always gives Jack 2 options for meals and snacks, such as "You have 2 choices - pancakes or french toast." Well, while I was gone, Jack got up one morning and said "Daddy, I have 2 choices for breakfast - sprinkles in a cup or ice cream. Which one do I want?"!! Hilarious!!!

No comments: