Sunday, June 19, 2011

Letter to Grammie (Day 2 of our RV trip)

Yes, they are known as the "roller coaster capital of the world". They have more roller coasters than any other park and some of the coolest ones in the world. I only rode 2 and they kicked my butt.

Yes, that's Lake Erie. We're driving around the whole thing! We're in Grand Island next to Niagara Falls right now. This campground is awesome too. The kids are playing in the pool that had 2 slides and Missy and I are sitting in the shade relaxing. It's pure sun and 70 degrees - absolutely perfect! I think we're going to hang out at the campground today and head to NF tomorrow morning. Camping like this on a road trip really is the perfect way to do it. There's always something to do and you never get bored. Jack already met a new friend named Cameron who just invited him to play "Ghosts and Graveyards" tonight at 9:30. Jack said, "I think I have to go to bed at 9:30". :) We drive right next to Niagara River on the way here and you could see the water flowing very quickly. There were tons of boats in the river, but it seems like it would be spooky to me. If your engine ever died, it seems like you'd only have a few minutes before you'd go over the falls! We saw a boat trying to go against the current and it was kicking up tons of waves, but barely moving! Crazy.

Well, I'll write more tonight or tomorrow. Love you!
Jeff

No comments: