Monday, September 22, 2008

Maybe this will be the worst thing he ever telIs me...

My son is totally in love with this girl in his class named Ella! That's literally all he talked about this past weekend. He kept saying he wanted to go to school so he could see her and play with her and KISS HER!!! It was very funny and cute. But the best thing he said was when we were riding in my truck on the way to T-Time to play golf. We were talking about her and he said, "Dad, I have to tell you something, but it's very bad…" So I said, "Uh-oh, what is it???" And then he said, "No, never mind, I can't tell you – it's too bad…" So I said, "It's OK buddy, I won't get mad at you." And he said, "No way Dad. I can't tell you this - you'll get mad!" So I kept trying and trying to talk him into telling me and he just wouldn't budge. Finally, he said, "OK, if I tell you, will you promise to not tell Mommy???" I said, "Yes, I promise I won't tell Mommy." So he said, "OK, here it is…"


"Ella… is beautiful TO MY EYES!!!"


Is that great or what???

No comments: